Features & Specs
- INPUT: 220VAC / 60 Hz / 200VA.
- OUTPUT: 14.4V – 18V / 4 A, Class 2 Battery Charger.
- TYPE C Plug with Backfeed Protection.
- Used in: Europe, with the exception of the UK, Ireland, Cyprus, and Malta. For a complete list of countries that use Type C electrical plugs.
For a complete list of countries that use Type C electrical plugs: www.iec.ch/worldplugs/typeC.htm.
- Use with RWC-10 or RWC-11 Li-ion Battery Pack ONLY.
- SAFETY CERTIFICATION: UL, CE, KR, PSE.
- Charges a fully depleted battery pack in about 20 minutes minimizing downtime. Battery pack may remain in charger to “trickle charge” maintaining full charge. Battery pack will not deplete with power loss. Type C electrical plug is a two-wire plug that has two round pins. It fits into any socket that accepts 4.0 – 4.8 mm round contacts on 19 mm centers. They are being replaced by E, F, J, K or N sockets which work perfectly with Type C plugs.